Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SEBASTIAN NEBULA'S FAVORITE REMIXES OF 09!!!



Been busy with wedding stuffs... So in no particular oder, MY favorite remixes of 09'.


No wonder Ducksauce isn't out yet, he's been working on other amazing stuff.. Thanks A-Trak


Huge year for Mustard Pimp, they've released a slew of mixtapes (One 8 hours long) and banging fidgety remixes/original tracks. It was a toss up between I Think They Like Me, and Fresh Prince, but I think I Think They Like Me kinda flew under everyone's radar so I'm going to back the under dog.


80's obsessed duo FUTURECOP! has been moving me all year, and I've seen their remix of Skee Low's I wish crush dance floors.


Sammy Bananas, not only did you put out the best remix of Poke Her Face, but you also completely throw it down on this Thunderheist track.


So technically it's not a remix, it's a cover.... But it's really good so I don't care. I'm shutting it down with some new age Yacht Rock. Yay for Chromeo!!! New album next year.


more MUSIC, dates, and booking INFO @ www.myspace.com/mustardpimp & www.myspace.com/thefuturecop & www.myspace.com/sammybananas & www.myspace.com/chromeo & www.myspace.com/djatrak


Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)


Dem Franchise Boys - I Think They Like Me (Mustard Pimp Remix)


Futurecop! - Ain't That Fresh


Thunderheist - Nothing 2 Step 2 (Sammy Bananas Remix)


Chromeo - I Can't Tell You Why (Eagles Cover)


No comments:

Post a Comment