Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wobble Wednesday: Lorn



Hello, hello.
I know I've been distant. I know I've been void. But I promise to fill
up the guts of TFFKRWD with bass again!

Today I want to express my excitement for the 2nd full length on L.A.s' avant-beat label, Brainfeeder. For those unfamiliar with the Brainfeeder collective, they're helmed by prime contender and Warp Records artist, Flying Lotus. Set for a June 7th release is the album from the only non-L.A. based artist on the label, Lorn. His album Nothing Else has a melodic, melancholy feel. Heavy analog beats, pulsating saw synths, all here to leave your eardrum drums buzzing. Fans of the boom-bap, dubstep and experimental electronic music can find their liking here. The track to the trailer below entitled 'Tomorrow' is what caught the ear of Fly-Lo to begin with. Left a little bonus tune below too which is not featured on the album. Make sure you cop it!



more MUSIC, dates, and booking INFO @ myspace.com/lornnn

Lorn - Soft Room

No comments:

Post a Comment