Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kill The Noise - My World (Charles I Remix) = The Hype Track of the Week




Nice new remix from Charles I of Kill The Noise's 'My World'. Kind of a techy, house-ish flavor with a touch of rave. My World is a little different from all of KTN's previous tracks, but it is right up there with some of his best work. One really amazing thing about this track is that you could play it almost anywhere. This is your www.tffkrwd.com & www.hypersonicradio.com Hype Track of the Week. Check it out in this Saturday's broadcast of Hypersonic Radio airing 09/04/2010 from 10pm-12am on 101X/101.5fm & www.hypersonicradio.com


Kill The Noise- My World (Charles I Remix) by Charles I


PARTY BONUS:


Roots by killthenoise


Kill The Noise - My World (Original)
...just so you know how the remix breaks down.







more MUSIC, dates, and booking INFO @
www.myspace.com/killnoisekill
www.myspace.com/ilovecharlesthefirst


1 comment:

  1. ...coming soon. TFFKRWD exclusive interview from Kill the Noise and Craze on Slow Roast Recs

    ReplyDelete