Sunday, February 14, 2010

YACHT ROCK SUNDAY!!! VA-DAY DAY EDITION!!!




It's Valentines Day which means we as a nation are split up into 3 camps, the Heartbroken, the loved, and the I don't give a fuck I just wanna fuck. Well I've got you all covered with the smooth.


For those who's most recent relationship I have selected the Michael McDonald classic "I Keep Forgettin'". FACT: Singing in the key of McDonald helps cure heartache. SRSLY. Here's to smoother waters in in the 010.


For those who are in love I have selected Hall & Oates "You Make My Dreams" because I want your relationship to last as long as Hall & Oates has. Stay the course.


And for those of you who are going to take advantage of other's loneliness so you can get your o-face on I have selected Kenny Loggins rockin' anthem "Danger Zone". Remember it's dangerous out there, be sure to use protection to keep your future waters smooth.


more MUSIC, dates, and booking INFO @ http://www.michaelmcdonald.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment