Sunday, February 28, 2010

YACHT ROCK SUNDAY!!!




So instead of the normal YACHT ROCK SUNDAY!!! format, where I talk about how smooth the song is and how it could relate to sailing, I've opted to do some shameless self promotion. I'm playing Yacht Rock tonight at a pizza place... "What? A pizza place?" you say... Well I can't think of a better way for us land locked Austinites to listen to yacht rock than gathered around gods gift to man. A perfect circle of awesome and the perfect sound of smooth will clash tonight.. 9 to 11:30 @ Mellow Mushroom be thuuuurrr!!!


Oh, and Ride Captain Ride is smooth, so it's not like I'm leaving you hanging with a half assed YRS!!! post.



more MUSIC, dates, and booking INFO @ http://www.myspace.com/bluesimage70s


Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride


No comments:

Post a Comment